PS3 black screen problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Les jeux :::... -> Les jeux sortie.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 12:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: PS3 black screen problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a slim PS3 500gb with model number CECH-2508B with Rebug CFW ver. 4.76.1

It boots up with the rebug logo followed by time, date, location etc. setting and then the blue screen with "system information is corrupted. when i press "x" button, the screen turns black while the 'power button led' remain green and the HDD & network's just goes off. The system just hangs in this state.

I have also tried each and every one of these settings in a safe, easy way - green and HDD & network led off. 

I formatted the HDD to fat32 format using PC and it work fine on my PC.

I also tried updating the CFW using the same method as Rebug 4.76.1 and the latest Rebug 4.80.1 build, but all in vain.

Please help me out with this problem .....

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f149/ps3-black-screen-problem-155932/
advertisement examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 12:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Les jeux :::... -> Les jeux sortie. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes