Camera / system issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: news :::... -> new
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Camera / system issue Répondre en citant

Hello,

My games were working flawlessly for hours, but suddenly, I started getting horrible jerkyness with my camera. I did the image check thing with all my lights out, and all that showed up dark were the headset and the controller. However, I moved my controller, and I noticed the video itself actually jerked into another place. I went into a camera setup thing outside of any game, without the headset, and found out it was doing the same thing. I unplugged the new camera and put the old one back in, and it worked fine for a few minutes, but then it started doing that again. 

This will be unusable with camera lag, but if it's not specifically a VR problem, how am I supposed to fix it?

Before this camera problem showed up, I played every demo about 5 times, finished "Here they lie" (about 3 hours long) had perfect tracking in tumble and the heist, and watched a bunch of stuff in Hulu's virtual rooms (which was a great experience, by the way... I ended up playing with the toys in the rooms --like the popcorn and drink in the theater, and the beach ball at the beach-- more than watching my shows, but it was still fun) Then suddenly it bugs out. 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/335549-Camera-system-issue
Video Demonstration

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: news :::... -> new Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes