Hesitation in sheet music?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: L'Ambiance ps3-game :::... -> Le coin des comiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 154
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 14:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hesitation in sheet music? Répondre en citant

Hi everyone! 

I'm writing a piano version of Good King Wenceslas that is indicative of Nina Simone's version in Little Girl Blue. It's a deep rubato feel, but I was wondering if there was any way to indicate hesitation on a note in sheet music? It's the first note in the phrase "Brightly shone the moon that night," and I'm going for a sorrowful, longing mood so I want the first note to catch just a little. Not nearly long enough to be a fermata, and not a breath or a caesura because the note is being held still, just a little catch. Almost like when you aren't sure if what you are about to say is appropriate so you have just a tiny hesitation. Is this a real sheet music marking, or should I just write it in words? It is just a spot where the tempo slows slightly from the rubato, but i want to be sure to indicate it so if anyone else wishes to play it the meaning is still communicated well.

Thank You!!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://forum.emusictheory.com/read.php?5,49383
infographic videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 14:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: L'Ambiance ps3-game :::... -> Le coin des comiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes