Can`t link PSN with ESL

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: L'Ambiance ps3-game :::... -> Vos Suggestion Et Commentaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 146
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can`t link PSN with ESL Répondre en citant

Hi guys, 

could you help me please, I would like to play in ESL play and now I need to play PSN ID to link with my ESL account. When I go to Settings In my PS4 console I follow these steps - You need to connect your PSN account to your ESL account. Head to PlayStation, go to Settings PlayStation Network / Account Management Link to Other Services> ESL. Connect to your ESL account and the Game ID will be registered after that point.

But at the end when I log on to the ESL, does it not agree to nothing and can not match the two accounts?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you !!!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Tournaments/Can-t-link-PSN-with-…
animated infographics

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: L'Ambiance ps3-game :::... -> Vos Suggestion Et Commentaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes