My PS3 won't connect to my windows 8 laptop

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> Traqueur [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: My PS3 won't connect to my windows 8 laptop Répondre en citant

Hi guys

I've having a really frustrating problem that is my wifi signal is quite weak and just barely reaches my ps3, thus not a fast enough speed to play online. In an attempt to boost the signal, I've downloaded connectify which basically repeats and mirrors my wifi signal. My ipad. etc connects to my connectify hotspot but my ps3 fails to do so. It always gives the error " A connection to the access point could not be established. Check the security settings for the wireless LAN" . I suspect it has something to do with my pc's UPnP not being turned on as the connectify troubleshooter identifies that "Your network is not configured to allow UPnP forwarding". I've googled fixes for this but to no avail. My network discovery in the network and sharing center has been turned on. I THINK my router is UPnP enabled as i can connect directly to my wifi router with my ps3 (albeit with a very bad signal (10%) hence the need for connectify and my pc)

I honestly dont know what to do and I'm really frustrated with it now. 

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-networking/my-p…
product advertising examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> Traqueur [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes