Keycode for W7 needs activating.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> organisateur de parties online [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
rang 6
rang 6

Masculin
Point(s): 146
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Keycode for W7 needs activating. Répondre en citant

Hello,

Toshiba Laptop with windows 7 on it and could not get it to work.
Used the two Toshiba recovery discs that I made and every time I got to the finish I got error reports and could go no further.

So used my W7 disk for my W7 computer the same as the laptops and used that to install windows.
It installed fine with the proper keycode on the laptop but when I just checked to see if it had Validated it said no. need a new licence etc. And have a further 3 days to put a new keycode in.

Is there an easy way out of this as it is the original keycode.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/keycode-w7-needs-activating-4…
product marketing ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> organisateur de parties online [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes