Do graphic designers really need Macs or does it not matter?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> Graphiste [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
rang 1
rang 1

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 19
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 08:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Do graphic designers really need Macs or does it not matter? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Background: I'm a graphic design student who will be graduating in two months. I'm literally raised on Macs and I love them.
There are various reasons to me considering switching to the dark side:
1. I find it slightly irritating how every designer uses a mac. If you go to an art school, every one has a Macbook Pro.
If you showed up with a Thinkpad, people would actually give you weird looks.
Its purely snobbery, nothing more.
2. Maybe, just maybe, windows might be better more functional.
Outside of using a semi-broken Dell at work for the occasional spreadsheet and swearing at IE5, my experience / knowledge is minimal.
Looks looks looks and looks and looks and looks and looks and looks and I and I and I and I and I and I and I. I I Some things may be better, like Flash, even if we want to die.
3. Hardware prices.
Macs are sometimes more expensive. There's no arguing it. Yes they are cheaper than they used to be, but you could get a Macbook Pro, you could get something out of the windows.
If I was to switch to PC, I'd like something pretty professional. Probably a thinkpad, they're so brutally utilitarian.
Anyway, can you get some Mac OS, switch to windows easily? Especially a designer. Gold is too much of a headache to change platform?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=39929
Explainer Video Company 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 08:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ps3-game Index du Forum -> ...::: Centre De Recrutement :::... -> Graphiste [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes